2010-05-23

One full year



Almost a year ago I was sewing for the same purpose as today. Last year I made pouches with rhymes and songs for very brilliant and adorable yet very small persons. Today they are so much brighter, bolder and even wiser. What a difference a year can make.



These bags I am making are to be filled with special shopping, books (library is a must) or even swimming trunks or football gear. Yes, all my little ones can walk, run and jump today. They cannot yet read but they are keen explorers of literature still. They love to sing, cycle and climb and they could live off eating ice cream for a week. They kiss and hug tightly and yes, they all are in my heart.



I ♥ you all.

Yours,
Mia

2 comments:

Anne said...

What lucky children. You are helping them learn and grow-up.

I hope they will have a great summer. Thanks for writing this entry.

Anne

Mia said...

Thank you, Anne! I will still work June but not with my own group, they´ll go on holidays 31st May. I hope they´ll have a wonderful summer too...And you and me also :)

Have a happy day and many greetings from Finland again!

Yours,
Mia

This time of the year...

Usually around this time, when children go back to school, and you can just about to smell the autumn, I start to dig deeper in my fabric...