2012-12-21

December 21st

It's Friday and 21st - only a few days left! My to-do-list is an arm-long, so I will just show you my snowman-thing today, and then I'm off to clean-wrap-bake and enjoy!


It's a Christmas mood-board which today is more of a beautiful card-display! I carried it from upstair (my working space) to downstairs to get a little more light to these images... Thankfully it's the Winter Solstice today, so tomorrow we'll have so much more light...


The board is made similarly than this, just the boards is a bit larger this time and the string is silk-ish light blue ribbon. Otherwise this was again the quickest make, and the fabric and ribbon can be re-used for something else after the holidays as I used the pushpins to keep everything together.

 

Thank you friends near and far for these beautiful Holiday-greetings!

***

Happy 21st!

Yours,
Mia

10 comments:

Teje Karjalainen said...

That is so beautiful Mia! Great idea and you have wonderful cards there! I haven't made at all 'to-do-list', what a relief! Happy weekend! x Teje

Jane said...

Such a fun snowman board Mia with lots of fun cards on it. Hope your list is decreasing ?? ;0) Happy Friday, I have finished work til 2.1...yipeeeeee!
Jane x

Anne said...

Pretty cards and great project.

Thanks,
Happy winter solstice to all.....

Anne
PlumCreek

greenrabbitdesigns said...

What a great idea, it looks great! :)
Enjoy your clean-wrap-baking!!!
Happy weekend,
Vivienne xxx

Megumi said...

Such a good idea. So cute. Happy to see my card there too :)
Megumi

Mia said...

Hello Teje,

I am so happy you do not have the list, happy holidays come without one, and I am happy my list is all done/gone! House is clean and there's food in fridge - welcome aatto!

Yours,
Mia

Mia said...

Hello Jane,

The list is all done and finished, and I am just waiting to all festivities to start! I am so happy for your long holidays...Fantastic!

Yours,
Mia

Mia said...

Hello Anne,

Thank you! I wish your weather is all better now, and the storms have gone elsewhere... Happy weekend, dear friend!

Yours,
Mia

Mia said...

Hello Vivienne,

I have all finished my baking and cleaning, just a few things to wrap tomorrow - welcome Christmas!

Happy weekend, enjoy!

Yours,
Mia

Mia said...

Hello Megumi,

Thank you! And thank you for the most beautiful card, it's stunning really!

I wish you wonderful weekend...and happiest holidays really soon too!

Yours,
Mia

This time of the year...

Usually around this time, when children go back to school, and you can just about to smell the autumn, I start to dig deeper in my fabric...